We offer a range of Casual Swims that suits different needs and abilities. These vary from the following:
We have a 3/4 lane set-up that consists of Slow, Medium and Fast lanes. This session is best suited to adults and young adults who are confident swimmers and able to do multiple lengths in a non competitive setting.
We offer this session specifically for those that are 60+ years of age. These sessions are perfect if you wish to maintain a healthy lifestyle whilst gaining new friends along the way.
If you wish to spend some quality family time, then these sessions are perfect for you and available for all age groups.
*Please note, the Saturday Family Swim session (1:30-3pm) times may vary around Party bookings (with an extended 1:30-3:45pm slot if no parties booked) - please check available slots and times on the SchoolHire booking system
The following admission policy applies to children:
- All children aged under 4 years (0 – 3 years old), regardless of swimming ability, must be supervised in the water on a 1:1 basis by an adult (16 years of age or over)
- All children aged under 8 years (4 - 7 years old), who are classified as “none” or “weak” swimmers, must be supervised in the water on a 1:1 basis by an adult (16 years of age or over)
- All children aged under 8 years (4 - 7 years old), who can swim unaided, must be supervised in the water by an adult (16 years of age or over). An adult may supervise up to three children between the ages of 4 and 7 years old who can swim unaided
- We advise that children aged 8 years or over whom cannot swim competently be supervised in the water by an adult (16 years of age or over)
- Children over 8 years of age who can swim competently may be admitted unaccompanied (for the relevant session – Family Swim)
- Supervising adults must go into the water with the children they are with. This person must be in close contact with the child or children who are weak or non swimmers. If it is noticed that this is not occurring then the lifeguard must inform the adult to keep the child or children under constant supervision. It is the duty of the supervising adult for a child or children to remain in full eye contact of the child or children they are supervising throughout the whole of their visit to the swimming pool and to make alternative temporary arrangements should it be necessary to leave the child or children at any time during the visit.
- Any disabled/vulnerable adults that requires a carer, must be supervised by that carer at all times whilst using the swimming pool facilities.
Please click the link below for our current opening pool hours and available sessions
Please note, on Tuesday evenings we run our monthly Lifeguard training sessions, so the Tuesday 8-9pm public swim session will not be available whilst we run these sessions (17th September*, 12th October, 9th November and 7th December 2021 - however these are subject to change) *with reduced capacity
(our timetable is subject to change at anytime, including the full or lane hire of the swimming pool during a public swim session)
How To Book
To book in for a Swimming Session, please click on the link below: